ONLINE PURCHASE RETURNS POLICY
At ASICS, we understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased from our online store. To assist you in the returns process, we have set out the ASICS Online Purchase Returns Policy and Returns Process below.
Please refer to the Terms of Sale on this Site for the meaning of capitalised words and expressions not otherwise defined in this document.
Returning an item or a size that you ordered but no longer want is a change of mind. Online Purchases can be returned to ASICS. However, you are responsible for all freight and handling costs when returning your Online Purchase.
We advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
If you return an Online Purchase, it must be:
- the original online purchase
- unworn and unused
- in the original packaging, boxes and tags intact
- in a new saleable condition
- returned within 30 days of when you received the order
All return requests must be approved by ASICS customer service before they are returned (as per Returns process below).
If you consider that any Online Purchase product delivered by ASICS does not accord with your Order you may return the product subject to your compliance with the 'Returns process' set out below.
Products purchased from this website cannot be returned to any retail store.
1. If you checked out as a Guest: Email ASICS customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number, name, contact number the product you wish to return and the reason for return.
If you checked out as a Returning Customer: Login to 'My Account' and click on 'Order history'. Click on 'Return an item' and follow the steps online to submit a return request.
2. ASICS customer service will contact you by email to confirm if your return request has been approved. On occasions, ASICS may need to contact you by phone to obtain details required to process your request. All products being returned should match the conditions outlined in the 'Returns policy' (above).
If your return request is approved ASICS recommends sending your product back via tracked courier. Products returned are sent via your own cost and risk.
Please return all packaging supplied with the product being returned.
3. Once ASICS receives the product and verifies that the product accords with the description of the problem or issue you supplied, ASICS will:
(a) If the product is deemed faulty as determined by ASICS, the product will be replaced or exchanged and all freight and handling charges will be borne by ASICS (both from you and to you).
(b) If the product is not deemed to be faulty as determined by ASICS, the product will be returned to you and all freight and handling charges (to you) will be borne by ASICS.
4. ASICS will endeavour to complete the verification process and the actions set out in paragraph 4 above within 7 business days of the receipt of the returned products. If you fail to obtain written authorisation from ASICS to return a product ASICS will not process your request. The product will be returned to you and all freight and handling charges (to you) will be borne by ASICS.
Please note that returns will only be accepted if the request meets all necessary criteria as requested and disclosed to ASICS customer service and complies with our Returns policy (above).
Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd is the authorised distributor of ASICS product within New Zealand. We are not able to guarantee authenticity or warranty for products not distributed by us. For a list of authorised ASICS resellers in New Zealand, please visit our store locator.