Can you play under the craziest circumstances and beat the odds like Novak Djokovic?
Can you move as fast as Alex De Minaur?
Can you smash the unsmashable like Gael Monfils?
Can you return an unreturnable serve like Julia Goerges can?
What about reaching that unreachable drop-shot like Shuai Zhang?
5 Individual winners will be chosen aligned to 5 key tennis events during the course of 2019:
- Australia / Melbourne Alex De Minaur - January 14th 2019
- France / Paris Gael Monfils - TBC
- England / London Johanna Konta - TBC
- USA / New York Steve Johnson / Coco Vandeweghe - TBC
- China / Shanghai ATP Shuai Zhang - TBC
Now, it’s your turn to play the unplayable—we want to see you on the tennis court making your most impressive shot. Upload your #PlayTheUnplayable video to Instagram and tag @ASICSTennis & #ASICSTennis in your post for the opportunity to win exciting prizes like the opportunity to meet your favourite player, attend a tennis tournament or win ASICS Tennis footwear and apparel. *
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Competition runs from 7 January 2019 12:00 CET to 15 November 2019 12:00 CET
- No entries prior to 7 January 2019 12:00 CET will be considered.
- All entries must be received by 15 November 2019 12:00 CET
- No employees of ASICS are permitted to enter the Competition.
- Participants in the Competition are limited to one entry per person.
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or transferable to another party.
- The decision of the winners is final and conclusive in all circumstances and no correspondences will be entered into.
- Prizes are dependant on location – winners located close to and available to attend a tournament in Melbourne, Paris, London, meet with the athlete or prizes for delivery.
- One Entrant will be selected as winner for every ASICS-sponsored athlete.
- Winners to be chosen by the athletes themselves on a personal basis. Entry shall be final and binding and you agree that you do not have a right to a dispute or claim with respect to the selection of the Winner.
- The Winners will be announced throughout the course of 2019.
12. ASICS are entitled (at their sole discretion) to disqualify entrants, or withdraw the prize if they become aware of any:
a. Possible dishonesty or fraud;
b. Inappropriate or unsuitable conduct ;
c. Breach of these Terms & Conditions;
d. Behaviour contrary to the spirit of the promotion or these T&Cs
Good luck to all entrants!