WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
At ASICS, we empower our employees to Stop At Never – to pursue their career goals. We strongly believe in promoting from within, and always look first to our internal talent for open opportunities. Here at ASICS, we also promote the opportunity to grow and develop your career by transferring to various departments for well-rounded experience.
Based on our core values, everyone’s input and contributions are respected. We nurture a collaborative environment, and hire team members that are never content; always pushing through their own limitations, continually in the pursuit of improving performance, are innovative, creative, reach for new challenges and always drive to surpass the next goal.
If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Click the following link to see current Corporate and Retail Store job openings: ASICS Career Position Openings.
For over 60 years ASICS has been dedicated to sports and its healthy contribution to society. We believe that sports talks a universal language, one that has the power to build a better world through action, thought and spirit. We believe that the best way to achieve a balance in life - 'Sound Mind, in a Sound Body' - is through sport.
Sport and sportsmanship are intrinsic to the ASICS brand, products and employees.
- Respect Rules It is imperative that we commit and adhere to rules, remaining trustworthy in all we do.
- Be Courteous We must remain courteous at all times; maintaining a sense of honesty and fair play, we must embrace diversity and be respectful of all.
- Be Persistent We must remain focused at all times, whether victory is within sight or a struggle lies ahead. We must push the boundaries as we face up to our responsibilities.
- Work as One Team We must cooperate as one team, understanding that as a unit we are stronger than we are as a group of individuals. It is only by working as one team that we will deliver success.
- Be Prepared We must prepare ourselves for any given situation so that we always perform to the best of our ability.
- Learn from Failure We must understand that failure is part of success. In the face of defeat, we must pick ourselves up and learn from our mistakes.