GT-1000 11 TR
232 g/8.2 oz
Our key focus for the GT-1000™ 11 TR shoe was to make it softer and smoother. Part of our NATURE BATHING™ Collection, this shoe is inspired by the Japanese phrase, "shirin yoku." Its colorway draws inspiration from the calming hues found in nature. Meanwhile, its trail-specific outsole is functional for running on off-road surfaces. FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning in the midsole is tuned with a lower density than the previous version. Teamed with GEL™ technology, this combination creates softer landings and smoother transitions. LITETRUSS™ technology is placed on the midsole’s inside angle to reduce pronation. It helps produce a more supportive stride while keeping overpronation at bay.
Style #: 1012B388.001
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability and wraps the foot with a soft feelExternal heel counter improves the fit and helps increase stability
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrityFLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrikeOrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settingsApprox. 75% of the upper's material is made with recycled polyester
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technologyAHARPLUS™ heel plug improves durability
- Trail-specific outsole