MAGIC SPEED 2 EKIDEN
The MAGIC SPEED™ 2 EKIDEN shoe offers the energy you need to move towards a new personal best. We updated the fit and tooling to make the shoe more versatile for both tempo runs and races.
The shoe's colorway draws inspiration from an Ekiden relay race. Key design elements include a sash detail on the side and a series of katakana characters.
A full-length carbon and TPU plate are sandwiched in the midsole to propel your foot forward. This helps create a smoother and more propulsive rebound during the toe-off phase of your stride.
The midsole's top layer is reconstructed with FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. This makes your stride feel even more propulsive while keeping the shoe lightweight.
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Full-length carbon and TPU plate add structure and improve toe-off propulsion
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- ASICSGRIP™ rubber outsole improves traction