GEL-SONOMA 15-50 MT GTX
The GEL-SONOMA™ 15-50 MT GTX sneaker is rooted in the concept of outdoor exploration.
This style harnesses inspiration from the 15-50™ cross-country spike’s upper. We wanted to convert the shoe into a sneaker boot silhouette that’s modified for maneuvering on city streets and mountain trails. It’s also reworked with a GORE-TEX™ membrane to shield the elements and keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
Meanwhile, the tooling uses components from the first two GEL-SONOMA™ trail shoes. These features create advanced cushioning and traction in various surroundings, from everyday foot traffic to hiking rocky hillsides.
- Upper borrows inspiration from the 15-50 cross-country spike
- GORE-TEX™ membrane repels water and keeps your feet dry in wet conditions
- Layered heel counter design improves durability against abrasions
- Mid-top construction
- Borrows the same tooling from the first two GEL-SONOMA™ trail shoes
- GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- The outsole's grip improves traction on off-road surfaces
- At least 20% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions