The GEL-SONOMA™ 7 shoe is designed for the great outdoors. It's a durable trail model that's made to provide good grip on off-road surfaces.
Underfoot comfort stems from a full-length AMPLIFOAM™ midsole and GEL® technology unit that's strategically placed where cushioning is needed.
Lastly, the trail-specific outsole is functional for providing advanced traction. Its pattern helps you experience a confident stride on the uphill and downhill sections of challenging terrain.
- Engineered mesh upper helps improve breathability
- At least 20% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- AMPLIFOAM™ cushioning helps create a soft and flexible feeling underfoot
- Rearfoot GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- Solid rubber outsole