Women's Trail Running Shoes
As low as $190.00
The GEL-TRABUCO™ 11 shoe is a versatile trail style that offers adaptive stability with less weight. It's also reimagined with better traction for the trails.
An adaptive guidance system and wide basenets help create a more stable ride on varying terrain. They're functional for when you need extra support during the later stages of your outdoor excursion.
Its updated rock protection plate features a flexible construction that shields your feet from sharp rocks and rugged terrain. We also added 2mm to the foam's stack height to improve comfort and impact absorption.
The outsole is formed with a revamped ASICSGRIP™ technology. This material helps you experience better traction on varying off-road surfaces.
- Engineered mesh upper helps improve breathability
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Adaptive guidance system helps create a more stable ride on varying terrain
- Lace garage helps keep the laces from coming untied
- Rearfoot GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- Rock protection plate features a flexible design that helps shield your foot from rocks and rugged terrain
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light conditions
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole rubber provides advanced grip on varying terrain
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- Weight: 9.4oz/265g
- Stack: Heel: 21mm, Forefoot: 13mm
- Drop: 8mm