GT-1000 11 GTX
Our key focus for the GT-1000® 11 GTX shoe was to make it softer and smoother.
With GORE-TEX™ paneling on the upper, this shoe helps prevent rain and snow from entering the shoe’s interior.
FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning in the midsole is tuned with a lower density than the previous version. Teamed with GEL® technology, this combination creates softer landings and smoother transitions.
LITETRUSS™ technology is placed on the midsole’s inside angle to reduce pronation. It helps produce a more supportive stride while keeping overpronation at bay.
- GORE-TEX™ membrane helps prevent rain and snow from entering the shoe's interior
- External heel counter improves the fit and helps increase stability
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- Rearfoot GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- At least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Weight: 9.5oz/270g
- Stack: Heel: 21mm, Forefoot: 13mm
- Drop: 8mm