The GT-2000® 11 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. We've updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic.
Key adjustments in the midsole include our FF BLAST™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound.
LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
- Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Rearfoot GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber helps improve durability
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light settings