Men's Gel-Kayano 27 Platinum
Enjoy excellent comfort and advanced support with the GEL-KAYANO® 27 Platinum running shoe. The redesigned mesh upper helps keep feet cool, while the sole is more flexible to help promote a more natural roll through the gait cycle. Part of our PLATINUM collection, this shoe is also accented with polished components throughout the design.
At midstance, the foot should stop pronating and re-supinate for an efficient toe-off. To help this natural motion, we incorporate DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology to help support the foot and increase stability for runners whose feet roll inward too much (overpronate).
The midsole also integrates SPACE TRUSSTIC™ technology, which provides stability and reduces the overall weight to help promote a smoother transition from foot strike to toe-off. This added stability is complemented by deeper forefoot flex grooves for a smoother roll through toe-off, allowing the shoe to move more naturally with the foot.
Lastly, a large section of reflective materials in the rearfoot helps keep runners visible when running in low-light conditions. The GEL-KAYANO® 27 Platinum model is an excellent choice for both competitive and noncompetitive runners looking for an everyday trainer that combines comfort with support.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology to help support the foot and increase stability
- SPACE TRUSSTIC™ technology, which provides stability and reduces the overall weight to help promote a smoother transition
- GEL® technology in the front and rear sole gives you energized cushioning in the form of shock-absorbing for heavy-impact
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology in the midsole offers excellent bounce and toe-off
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions
- Weight: 10.9oz/310g
- Stack: Heel: 22mm, Forefoot: 12mm
- Drop: 10mm