The NOVABLAST™ 3 running shoe draws inspiration from a geometric origami feature for the upper and midsole. After making the shoe approx. 30g lighter than the previous version, we also equipped this style with improved comfort.
A tongue wing construction in the upper helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement. This component is reinforced with a more supportive heel design to help guide the foot with more control through your gait cycle.
Meanwhile, the midsole’s FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning helps create a lighter and more responsive feel underfoot.
- Jacquard mesh upper provides good comfort and support while keeping feet cool
- The heel stabilizer helps support the foot and create a more balanced stride
- Gusseted tongue wing fit system improves the midfoot fit and reduces tongue sliding
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- Trampoline-inspired outsole design provides a more responsive bounce back
- AHAR® outsole improves durability
- At least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settings