The UB4-S GEL-1130™ sneaker pays homage to the ninth iteration of the GEL-1000™ series. Creative consultants from the Kiko Kostadinov Studio updated the shoe with mixed materials and new aesthetic influences.
The upper is reimagined with a layered mesh application that covers the ASICS Stripes. It’s meant to convey elements of speed, weightlessness, and precision. Meanwhile, the eyestay borrows design details from the GEL-FOUNDATION™ 8 shoe.
Remixed for everyday functionality, this design also features GEL® technology cushioning.
- Kiko Kostadinov Studio design inspiration
- Late 2000s runner aesthetic
- GEL-FOUNDATION™ 8 shoe influences
- Synthetic leather overlays
- Mesh underlays improve breathability
- GEL® technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- TRUSSTIC™ support system
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions