Whether it's tempo runs, long runs, or racing, the EVORIDE™ 2 shoe is built for neutral and supinated runners focused on conserving energy.
Our intent with the second iteration of this series was to preserve the shoe's easy forward rolling properties while reducing the overall weight and softening the cushioning underfoot.
Additionally, the shoe's engineered mesh upper is designed with a multi-directional stretch mesh that adjusts better to the foot's natural shape. The shoe's upper is also made with recycled materials, while the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces carbon emissions and water usage.
This neutral running style is built on the METARIDE™ shoe philosophy, which aims to lessen the overall load via its curved sole. These elements increase running efficiency, which helps runners feel fresher for longer durations.
Designed to create a comfortable ride, the shoe's midsole incorporates FLYTEFOAM™ technology, which gives the runner a lightweight feel and more cushioning across longer distances.
Lastly, the outsole also features AHARPLUS™ technology that's strategically positioned in higher contact areas to improve the shoe's durability.
- Engineered mesh upper improves airflow
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology cushioning
- Anatomically shaped toe box
- GUIDESOLE™ technology helps conserve energy
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- At least 20% of the primary material of the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
Men's Size Guide
scroll to view »
Women's Size Guide
scroll to view »