GEL-CUMULUS 24 GTX
278 g/9.8 oz
The GEL-CUMULUS™ 24 GTX shoe is a versatile everyday trainer for various runners covering different distances. From the upper to the foam underfoot, this shoe feels softer and more responsive. With GORE-TEX™ paneling on the upper, this shoe helps prevent rain and snow from entering the shoe’s interior. To improve comfort, the upper features an improved heel fit. Meanwhile, the engineered mesh improves breathability to keep your feet cool throughout your run. This smooth distance trainer is also updated with our FLYTEFOAM™ BLAST cushioning. It keeps the shoe lightweight while creating a softer touchdown and a more energized toe-off.
Style #: 1012B311.500
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- GORE-TEX™ membrane helps prevent rain and snow from entering the shoe's interiorFLYTEFOAM™ BLAST cushioning creates lightweight impact absorption and a responsive energy return
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissionsRearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- Gender-specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses different compression ratesEngineered mesh upper improves breathability
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditionsFLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settingsOrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient rideAHARPLUS™ heel plug improves durability
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology