GEL-NIMBUS 25 PARIS
The GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 shoe's soft cushioning properties help you feel like you're landing on clouds. This neutral trainer is revamped with new materials that create a softer and smoother running experience. Its colorway also includes various design details that commemorate iconic Paris landmarks. A soft knit upper comfortably wraps your foot while supplying advanced ventilation. Its updated knit tongue construction provides better flexibility and extends around the ankle for a more luxurious fit and feel. The midsole is packed with the most cushioning that the series has offered to date. By adding more FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning and using our new PureGEL™ technology, this trainer creates a lighter and softer cushioning experience.
Style #: 1011B734.001
- Engineered knit upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathabilityAt least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technologyPureGEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-offOrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light conditionsASICS LITE rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug outsole rubber improves durability