GT-2000 11 GS
214 g/7.5 oz
The GT-2000™ 11 GS (Grade School) shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. We've updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic. LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
Style #: 1014A266.401
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Jacquard mesh upperOffers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissionsThe sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- LITETRUSS™ technologyImproves medial support and midfoot integrity
- OrthoLite™ X-30 socklinerProvides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubberHelps improve durability
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially usedReflective details
- Designed to improve visibility in low-light settings