GT-2000 11 TR
290 g/10.2 oz
The GT-2000™ 11 TR shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. We've updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic. This colorways draws inspiration from nature's neutral hues and the calming effects that it has on the mind. The outsole is designed with a hybrid construction that allows you to run on trail and road surfaces. Key adjustments in the midsole include our FF BLAST™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound. LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
Style #: 1011B574.750
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Jacquard mesh upperOffers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissionsThe sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- FLYTEFOAM™ technologyCushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight
- LITETRUSS™ technologyImproves medial support and midfoot integrity
- OrthoLite™ X-30 socklinerProvides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plugRubber helps improve durability
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially usedReflective details
- Designed to improve visibility in low-light settings