275 g/9.7 oz
The GT-2000™ 11 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. We've updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic. Key adjustments in the midsole include our FF BLAST™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound. LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
Style #: 1011B441.005
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable footholdAt least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technologyRearfoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive reboundFLYTEFOAM™ cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrityOrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber helps improve durabilityASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light settings