TRABUCO MAX 2
The TRABUCO MAX™ 2 trail running shoe combines maximum protection with ultimate comfort for a grounded trail run. It's our best protective trail running shoe yet and is designed so you can explore the trails without holding back. And thanks to its advanced cushioning, you'll do so in complete comfort.
The shoe's FF BLAST™ PLUS foam ensures ultra-comfortable landings, and its ASICSGRIP™ outsole provides incredible grip during varying weather conditions. Plus, its higher midsole design provides even more comfort during your trails.
What makes TRABUCO™ MAX 2 trail running shoe so protective and comfortable?
- Integrated FF BLAST™ PLUS foam midsole for maximum comfort and a soft landing to reduce the impact on your joints.
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole for better grip during wet or dry conditions on your trails.
- High midsole design provides more cushioning and even more comfort while reducing the impact on your feet.
What else makes the TRABUCO MAX™ 2 shoe stand out?
This shoe is designed with your protection and comfort in mind - we’ve spent hours testing and perfecting it at our Institute of Sports Science (ISS) in Japan. The TRABUCO MAX™ 2 trail running shoe includes additional technical features to support you during your runs, which you’ll find listed under ‘Tech & Features’ below.
- FF BLAST PLUS foamProvides lightweight, premium cushioning for added comfort.
- ASICSGRIP outsole rubberHelps runners experience better traction and durability, specifically on wet and dry trail surfaces.
- High midsole designProvides more cushioning and added comfort to reduce impact.
- Jacquard mesh upperHelps improve breathability and comfort.
- Smart lace loopHelps keep laces in place during trail runs.
- OrthoLite socklinerProvides soft step-in comfort.
- Reflective detailsHelps improve visibility during low-light conditions.
- Designed with the environment in mindAt least 50% of its primary upper consists of recycled materials. We've also used less water and carbon emissions to produce the shoe’s sockliner. Better for you, better for the environment.