Keep the World Moving
Dear ASICS Community,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact so many lives, I wanted to send a message of support. The health and well-being of our entire community is our top priority and in these challenging times, we stand together.
But in these challenging times, we also see just how resilient our community really is. Despite all the obstacles, many of you continue to move, even if your gym, your park or your track has now become your own living room. Many of you know the power of movement to achieve a sound mind in a sound body and lift the spirits, even in difficult times.
So, let’s keep moving. However, wherever and whenever we can. We’re in this together.
Stay safe everyone.
Carsten Unbehaun, CEO ASICS EMEA
All of our operations, no matter if that means our stores, our web shop, our offices or warehouses, are operating in line with the recommendations and requirements provided by the local authorities and governments. Several severe actions have been taken to secure the health and safety of our staff, our customers, our consumers and our business partners.
Our retail and online shop is operating as usual.
What is ASICS return policy during the COVID19 pandemic?
We've temporarily extended our standard 30-day returns period. All ASICS purchases made in ASICS.com have an extended 90-day returns policy.
If you need to arrange courier pick-up to return your items, Please read instructions here.
Is my order delayed due to the COVID19?
Due to the current high volume of orders and the disruption caused by COVID-19, some orders may be delayed by up to 6 days. Rest assured that we are taking the necessary precautionary measures in order to ensure the safety of our staff, partners and consumers.
How can I return items with pick-up service?
- Find the return label included with your order
- Fill in the return form and include this inside your package
- If your label says UPS on it, schedule a pickup with them by dialing 1-866-782-7892 or by clicking on the following link: https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/scheduleI
- If your label says DPD on it, please email us with your order number to request a new UPS label. You will then be able to schedule a collection with them as detailed above.
- Once we receive the item (this can take up to 10 working days) and have verified it, we’ll process the refund within 10 working days. We'll process the refund to the payment method used on the original purchase and the amount will include the cost of the product and any tax applied. It is our goal to process this within the above mentioned times.
Are there any changes to ASICS delivery policy?
Currently all ASICS purchases are free of shipping charges.
To learn more about your orders at ASICS.com :