ANDERSSON BELL x GEL-SONOMA 15-50
Andersson Bell reimagines the GEL-SONOMA™ 15-50 sneaker with various outdoor influences.
This style harnesses inspiration from the 15-50™ cross-country spike's upper. It's been modified with a nature-inspired color palette and a GORE-TEX™ membrane that helps shield your feet from the elements in wet conditions.
Meanwhile, the tooling uses components from the first two GEL-SONOMA™ trail shoes. From everyday foot traffic to hiking rocky hillsides, these features create advanced cushioning and traction in various surroundings.
Style #: 1201A852.300
- Upper borrows inspiration from the 15-50 cross-country spikeGORE-TEX™ membrane
- Helps keep your feet dry in wet conditionsLayered heel counter design
- Improves durability against abrasionsBorrows the same tooling from the first two GEL-SONOMA™ trail shoes
- GEL™ technologyImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- The outsole's grip improves traction on off-road surfacesAt least 20% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions