I have this bra in a couple of colours – the style suits me and the type of exercise I want to do. I get no chafing, no unexpected escapages (!) and I know it’s not going to move once it’s on. The bra comes in a variety of colours and prints so if you want it to be a discrete under-the top bra then you choose the discrete colour to suit. Alternatively, if you want to layer it with other colours or wear it as a standalone crop top, you can.
- It’s rated as D1 – which means it’s moisture wicking and quick drying. The fabric stays fairly dry even with an intense run or spin session. And I am a sweat queen when doing spin … it does get damp but is very breathable so I really rate this bra! Have to put the work in for the results!!
- The bra has a mesh back which helps me stay cooler but the bra still retains it’s shape and integrity.
- It comes with removable pads so you have the option of extra shaping or can remove these for a hot workout.
- I love the bright colours they come in. I have no time for white workout bras. They inevitably go in the wash with the rest of my workout kit and within a couple of months look like sad washed out versions of my workout kit but the bright colours have stayed bright and pretty. Plus I can layer them with lighter tops and they look fab!
- There are no clips, clasps or zips – less chafing ... BUT this means I have to take it off over my head. NOT the nicest feeling when it’s damp after a sweaty spin session or tempo run!
- Running – high and low impact. Also gym work, spin, strength work, cross training.
I have a couple of these bras in a bright orange colour. Great for running - not had any issues or chafing and they keep everything where it should be. They are quite thick so do get quite damp if you sweat a lot but not had any issues with chafing or movement even with this. I'd buy these bras again.
Designed for effective ventilation when training and running, this bra features laser-cut details at the chest for improved air circulation, while the reflective ASICS branding supports visibility in low-light conditions.Las...SHOP NOW
Emergency Services from Rugby
Age group: 40-44
Club: Rugby Triathlon Club, Team Bear Tri, Spa H3,
Coach: Mary Hardwick - Inspire2Tri