258 g/9.1 oz
The GEL-KAYANO™ 28 shoe creates a stable stride that promotes a balanced mindset.
Featuring a lower-profile external heel counter, this piece cradles your foot with improved rearfoot support.
To improve stability and responsiveness, we added FF BLAST™ cushioning to the midsole. It provides a smooth and supportive feel in each step.
The trainer's new GEL™ technology shape delivers a smooth stride, allowing you to experience a softer landing without losing speed.
Style #: 1012B047.001
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology helps reduce pronation
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at foot strike
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sock liner improves comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves outsole durability
- TRUSSTIC™ technology improves stability