The GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 running shoe is designed to provide you with the most comfortable running experience so you can reach your moment of calm. Thanks to its maximum cushioning, you can run further in total comfort. And it's runner tested and approved. In fact, it was chosen by runners as the most comfortable running shoe in an independent test at a biomechanics lab in South Australia.
The shoe's pairing of our new PureGEL™ technology and soft FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO foam means you’ll experience incredible comfort each time you want to run even further. Plus, its updated upper and collar construction provides an unrivalled comfortable fit and feel.
What makes GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 running shoe so comfortable?
- Innovative PureGEL™ technology improves softness and shock absorption to reduce the impact on your joints and keep you running comfortably.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO foam delivers softer landing and extra cushioning to keep you feeling comfortable on harder surfaces.
- Updated upper and collar construction provides an unrivalled comfortable fit and feel.
What else makes the GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 shoe stand out?
This shoe is designed with your comfort in mind, and we’ve spent hours testing and perfecting it at our Institute of Sports Science (ISS) in Japan. It's so comfortable that we put it to the test with runners. And it came out on top, chosen as the most comfortable running shoe during an independent test at a biomechanics lab in South Australia. The GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 running shoe includes additional technical features to support you during your runs, which you’ll find listed under ‘Tech & Features’ below.
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- PureGEL technologyImproves softness and shock absorption to reduce impact.
- FF BLAST PLUS ECO foamHelps provide ultimate comfort.
- New upper constructionEnsures ultimate comfort for easier step-in and an unrivalled fit.
- Updated midsole designAllows for more foam to ensure even more comfort.
- OrthoLite X-55 socklinerProvides added comfort and improves moisture management.
- Engineered stretch knit upperHugs the foot for added support and improves breathability to help keep feet cool during runs for added comfort.
- Reflective detailsHelps improve visibility during low-light conditions.
- AHAR outsole rubberImproves the outsole’s durability.
- Designed with the environment in mindAt least 75% of its primary upper consists of recycled materials. We've also used less water and carbon emissions to produce the shoe’s sockliner. Better for you, better for the environment.