Trade Marketing InternApply Now
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.
We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement, on the body and the mind.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand.
As Trade Marketing Intern, you’ll develop a wide range of skills while you create first-class content with our experienced teams. You’ll collaborate with our Brand Training and Trade Marketing departments to brief external marketing agencies on exciting projects from their inception to completion.
Your responsibilities won’t end there, as you follow up with our partners and manage content uploads to engage our sales staff and boost performance standards. You’ll also learn from industry-leading professionals as you juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced business environment.
You could be the right person for this role regardless of your age, nationality, religious beliefs or gender identification. ASICS welcomes diversity in our people, their backgrounds and life experiences.
Can you move minds?
We’re looking for a natural project coordinator with bundles of enthusiasm. An intern with the drive to help others while throwing themselves into new challenges. You’ll be just as comfortable managing budgets as you are interacting with our external partners, and everything in between.
Based at our EMEA headquarters in Hoofddorp, Netherlands and reporting to Noelia Iglesia, Trade Marketing Project Manager, as part of the role you’ll:
- Liaise with our ASICS Trade Marketing teams and external agencies.
- Manage content on your digital platform.
- Manage and follow up budgets.
- Use your graphic design skills for re-design or correction.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a fast learner. You’re keen to develop your trade marketing skills.
- You’re well organised. You pride yourself on your ability to coordinate projects.
- You’re a natural with numbers. You understand budget management basics.
- You’re a strong communicator. You’re comfortable talking to colleagues from different departments and external partners.
What we’re looking for
- Project management experience.
- Track record of working across multiple tasks.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Graphic design skills - In design, photoshop
Join our team
When you join ASICS, you join a family and become part of something special. We know that sport means so much more than physical activity alone. It’s about coming together, sharing experiences and enhancing our all-round wellbeing.
That’s why we practice what we preach. You’ll join a company focused on creating an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism, healthy bodies and healthy minds. As an employer, we offer a range of benefits and services to our people to experience the positive impact of movement, every day.
We look forward to receiving your application online – just send your CV and motivation letter via our career page.