253 g/8.9 oz
The NOVABLAST™ 3 running shoe draws inspiration from a geometric origami feature for the upper and midsole. After making the shoe approx. 30g lighter than the previous version, we also equipped this style with improved comfort. A tongue wing construction in the upper helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement. This component is reinforced with a more supportive heel design to help guide the foot with more control through your gait cycle. Meanwhile, the midsole’s FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning helps create a lighter and more responsive feel underfoot.
Style #: 1011B458.001
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Jacquard mesh upper provides good comfort and support while keeping feet coolThe heel stabilizer helps support the foot and create a more balanced stride
- Gusseted tongue wing fit system improves the midfoot fit and reduces tongue slidingFF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- Trampoline-inspired outsole design provides a more responsive bounce backAHAR™ outsole improves durability
- At least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissionsThe sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settings