TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ASICS “Runkeeper Raffle” is an initiative of ASICS Europe B.V. ("ASICS") to promote the ASICS brand.
Duration and selection
The “Runkeeper Raffle” will run from 28/07/2019 to 04/08/2019. ASICS will select two individuals at random from the participants that entered the Runkeeper Raffle.
How to enter
A selection of Runkeeper users will receive an email to participate in the Runkeeper Raffle. This email will contain a link to the OneASICS sign-in page, where users need to log in. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Use of any automated system to participate in the Runkeeper Raffle is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification and all entries submitted or received via such automated system will be void.
ASICS will give away two autumn/winter 2019 outfits, one male outfit and one female outfit including three pieces each (“Shoes, Tops, Shorts”). The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each prize is £230.
General terms and conditions
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or complaints: https://app-de.onetrust.com/app/#/webform/4f8d1a32-cd10-4197-80da-b8844cd55c87
- The “Runkeeper Raffle” is organized by ASICS Europe B.V., having its principal office at Taurusavenue 165, 2132 LS, Hoofddorp, the Netherlands, hereinafter referred to as "ASICS". The “Runkeeper Raffle” is governed by these general terms and conditions and is subject to all applicable national law.
- The “Runkeeper Raffle will run from 28/07/2019 to 04/08/2019. ASICS will approach the winner by email. Winners must provide full name, address and reply via email within 48 hours of initial contact by ASICS in order to claim the Prize. If the winner provides the requested information he/she accepts the Prize.
- Legal residents of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France or Spain who have reached the age of 18 are eligible for the “Runkeeper Raffle”. The “Runkeeper Raffle” is for private purposes only. Directors, officers, management, employees, other staff and the immediate family and household members of those individuals of ASICS, ASICS offices in the participant countries, sales force, Onitsuka Tiger retailers (including their staff), agencies involved in the development of this contest, affiliated companies and other persons involved in the “Runkeeper Raffle” are not eligible to enter this contest.
- In order to be eligible for the “Runkeeper Raffle” and to receive the Prize, the winner must fully comply with the general terms and conditions, and by claiming an accepting the Prize the winner agrees to be bound by these general terms and conditions and the decisions of ASICS, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and the winner is able to certify that he/she is eligible for the “Runkeeper Raffle”.
- The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Prize is €230. The Prize is subject to any and all applicable terms and conditions of ASICS. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. No transfer, refund, substitution or replacement of prize permitted. ASICS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent).
- All Prizes will be awarded within 1 year of receipt of valid and executed recipient/winners' affidavit or Prize confirmation. Any portion of the Prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. All national taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- No purchase, payment of any kind or action necessary needed from winners to be selected. A purchase or payment will not improve the chances of receiving the Prize. ASICS will randomly select and contact the winners via email. Winners must provide full name, address and email within 48 hours of receiving the email from ASICS in order to claim the Prize.
- Except where prohibited or restricted by law, the winner, by claiming and/or accepting the Prize, consent and agrees to ASICS and its successors, assigns, transferees, licensees, and sublicensees using, publishing, replicating, altering, adapting, modifying, broadcasting, translating, distributing, and syndicating winners' full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, prize claim, pictures, portraits, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner regarding the “Runkeeper Raffle” or ASICS, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade, syndication and/or promotion on behalf of ASICS, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, digital, mobile, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval, which rights the winner acknowledges and agrees ASICS can transfer, assign, license, and/or sublicense to any third party.
- ASICS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award the Prize to a winner, with regard to:
(a)Prize claims that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the general terms and conditions;
(b) Prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended winner, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind;
(c) winners who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the “Runkeeper Raffle” or claiming the prize;
(d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties;
(e) any inability of the winner to accept the Prize for any reason;
(f) if a Prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellation, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or
(g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities.
- ASICS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/winner it finds to be:
(a) tampering with the selection process or the operation of the “Runkeeper raffle”, or with any websites promoting the “Runkeeper raffle”;
(b) acting in violation of the general terms and conditions; or
(c) entering or attempting to enter “Runkeeper Raffle” multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit claims
- If ASICS determines, in its sole discretion, that technical or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the “Runkeeper Raffle”, ASICS reserves the right to void the claims at prizes at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the “Runkeeper Raffle” promotion, including the entire “Runkeeper Raffle” promotion, and/or modify the “Runkeeper Raffle” and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prize(s) using all eligible claim at prizes received as of the termination date. If the “Runkeeper Raffle” is terminated or modified due to technical difficulties or unforeseen events prior to the expiration date of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted at www.asics.com.
- The winner, by claiming and/or accepting the prize, agrees to release and hold harmless ASICS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the “Runkeeper Raffle”, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any “Runkeeper Raffle”-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. ASICS (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage otherwise arising out of or in connection, directly or indirectly, with the “Runkeeper raffle”, the prize or technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under ASICS' control).
- The winner, by claiming and/or accepting the Prize, agrees that any liability concerning or arising out of the prize rests solely with the manufacturer of the goods or their affiliates. ASICS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this “Runkeeper Raffle”.
- The winner acknowledges that ASICS has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, express warranties provided by the manufacturer of the goods or their affiliates.
- ASICS reserves the right to modify the content of these general terms and conditions with retrospective effect at any time without prior notice for the sole purpose of ensuring the good execution of the “Runkeeper Raffle”, with no detrimental effect on the participants.
- In case of any complaints about this contest, please send a message to https://app-de.onetrust.com/app/#/webform/4f8d1a32-cd10-4197-80da-b8844cd55c87
- Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these general terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of the winner or ASICS in connection with the “Runkeeper Raffle” shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of the Netherlands. In addition, any dispute relating to the “Runkeeper Raffle” (including these general terms and conditions) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- To receive a list of the winners after the “Runkeeper Raffle” time period by mail, send a self-addressed envelope, with applicable postage affixed to: Taurusavenue 165, 2132 LS, Hoofddorp, the Netherlands. To request a list of winners via email, please contact us: https://app-de.onetrust.com/app/#/webform/4f8d1a32-cd10-4197-80da-b8844cd55c87
PRIZE: one male and one female autumn/winter 2019 outfit
RETAIL VALUE: £230 each Prize
ODDS OF WINNING: Depend on the Total Number Eligible Claims Received