ASICS has launched the GEL-NOOSA TRI 12™ - a shoe that boasts both lightweight and breathable qualities, making it the perfect shoe for the everyday tri-runner. True to the NOOSA DNA, the shoe maintains its typically unique design whilst incorporating human-centric science and advanced technology to provide runners with energised cushioning for the fastest ride in the series to date.
Designed for neutral runners, the shoe features ASICS’ advanced cushioning FLYTEFOAM™ technologies which combine with the propulsion trusstic to provide a fast and energetic ride.
Fitted with CATERPY laces and tabs on the tongue and heel, the shoe provides an easy-on no-tie option, which gives runners a superior fit for their run.
With ASICS’ philosophy of continual improvement or Kaizen, each new release strives for new and improved technology to increase the benefits for runners. As the twelfth iteration, the GEL-NOOSA TRI 12™ is no different – incorporating a variety of new features including;
- Quick Fit: With stretchy knit and reinforcement in the underlay, the GEL-NOOSA TRI 12™ provides an extremely comfortable fit. The tabs on the tongue and heel, along with optional stretchy laces also provides runners with an easy-on no-tie option.
- Energised Cushioning: The midsole has been reconfigured with soft, bouncy FLYTEFOAM™ midsole material, now positioned closer to the ground. Being lighter and more durable than traditional midsole foams, it provides a soft, supportive strike from footstrike to toe-off.
- Extremely Breathable & Lightweight: The open mesh in the upper wraps the foot like a second skin whilst reinforcements in key areas, such as the arch, provide additional support. Thanks to the fact that the shoe has a one piece midsole construction with FLYTEFOAM™ it is also means its extremely lightweight. In addition to the lightweight and breathable qualities, the shoes have a higher drainage function for triathlon races.
- Added Durability: Built in with SUPER AHAR™ rubber under the heel, the shoe has an extra layer of durability.
GEL-NOOSA TRI 12™ NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES:
- New russel mesh material allows the upper to maintain durability and provides ventilation and a softer feel.
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology midsole material is lighter and more durable than traditional midsole foams. This is ASICS’ lightweight midsole material giving you a soft, supportive feel.
- Super AHAR™ heel plug in areas of heavy wear to extend the life of the shoe by using higher-abrasion rubber.