230 g/8.1 oz
The EVORIDE™ SPEED shoe is a lightweight trainer that's designed to provide more energy savings. This trainer's updates focus on stability, a smooth forward roll, and grip. Key adjustments in the midsole include our FF BLAST™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound. Lastly, the AHAR™ rubber outsole material offers improved grip on various surfaces.
Style #: 1011B612.400
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Jacquard mesh upper helps improve breathability and comfortAt least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technologyFF BLAST™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- Anatomically shaped toe boxGUIDESOLE™ technology helps conserve energy by reducing ankle flexion
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrikeOrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient rideAHAR™ outsole improves durability