Spanning across decades of design evolution, the GEL-1130™ trainer pays homage to the ninth iteration of the GEL-1000™ series. The stability running shoe from 2008 keeps you feeling supported wherever your mind takes you.
The essence of this shoe's construction is rooted in the composition of the GEL-KAYANO™ 14 trainer. Its traditional materials have been repurposed with suede panelling to evolve the retro runner with a more modern look.
Additionally, this retro runner's comfort is remixed for the streets, featuring GEL™ technology in the heel for lasting comfort.
Style #: 1201A255.027
- Late 2000s runner aesthetic
- Originally part of the GEL-1000™ series, this shoe is reimagined with suede overlays and breathable mesh underlays
- Dope-dyed sockliner helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- GEL™ technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- This shoe preserves the TRUSSTIC™ support system that helped runners of the late 2000s improve their stability