GEL-CUMULUS 24 TR
283 g/10 oz
The GEL-CUMULUS™ 24 TR shoe is a versatile everyday trainer for various runners covering different distances. From the upper to the foam underfoot, this shoe feels softer and more responsive. Part of our NATURE BATHING™ Collection, this shoe is inspired by the Japanese phrase, "shirin yoku." Its colorway draws inspiration from the calming hues found in nature. Meanwhile, its trail-specific outsole is functional for running on off-road surfaces. To improve comfort, the upper features an improved heel fit. Meanwhile, the engineered mesh improves breathability to keep your feet cool throughout your run. This smooth distance trainer is also updated with our FLYTEFOAM™ BLAST cushioning. It keeps the shoe lightweight while creating a softer touchdown and a more energized toe-off.
Style #: 1011B572.750
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- FLYTEFOAM™ BLAST cushioning creates lightweight impact absorption and a responsive energy returnAt least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrikeGender-specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses different compression rates
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathabilityReflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorptionReflective details help improve visibility in low-light settings
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfortFull-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves durabilityThe sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Trail-specific outsole