The GEL-CUMULUS™ 25 running shoe is a great choice if you want a shoe with extra cushioning. Our lightest and most cushioned GEL-CUMULUS™ shoe yet, its comfort will put your mind at ease during your run.
The shoe's PureGEL™ technology improves softness and shock absorption to reduce the impact on your joints. And we've increased the amount of FF BLAST™ PLUS foam. This is made possible thanks to the updated midsole design, which allows more foam to be placed for added comfort.
What makes GEL-CUMULUS™ 25 running shoe comfortable?
- Internalised PureGEL™ technology improves softness and shock absorption to reduce the impact on your joints.
- More FF BLAST™ PLUS foam creates a softer and more comfortable running experience.
- Updated midsole design allows for more foam to ensure even more comfort.
What else makes the GEL-CUMULUS™ 25 shoe a great choice?
This shoe is designed with comfort in mind, and we’ve spent hours testing it at our Institute of Sports Science (ISS) in Japan. The GEL-CUMULUS™ 25 running shoe includes additional technical features to support you during your runs, which you’ll find listed under ‘Tech & Features’ below.
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- PureGEL technologyImproves softness and shock absorption to reduce impact.
- FF BLAST PLUS foamProvides lightweight, premium cushioning for added comfort.
- Updated midsole designAllows for more foam to ensure even more comfort.
- Reflective detailsHelps improve visibility during low-light conditions.
- AHAR outsole rubberProvides great traction and durability.
- Jacquard mesh upperHelps improve breathability and comfort
- OrthoLite X-30 socklinerProvides soft step-in comfort.
- Designed with the environment in mindAt least 75% of its primary upper consists of recycled materials. We've also used less water and carbon emissions to produce the shoe’s sockliner. Better for you, better for the environment.