GEL-KAYANO 29 LITE-SHOW
269 g/9.5 oz
The GEL-KAYANO™ 29 LITE-SHOW™ shoe creates a stable running experience and a more responsive feel underfoot. It's equipped with reflective accents that help improve your visibility when you're running in low-light conditions. Featuring a low-profile external heel counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support. We also updated the midsole with FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. This helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step. A LITETRUSS™ stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle. It’s designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride.
Style #: 1012B451.300
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Engineered knit upper helps improve breathabilityRedesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides good shock absorptionFF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweightOrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves comfort
- Reflective details improve visibilityAHARPLUS™ heel plug improves the outsole durability
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially usedAt least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technologyReflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light settings