GEL-NIMBUS 25 PARIS
The GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 shoe's soft cushioning properties help you feel like you're landing on clouds. This neutral trainer is revamped with new materials that create a softer and smoother running experience. Its colorway also includes various design details that commemorate iconic Paris landmarks. A soft knit upper comfortably wraps your foot while supplying advanced ventilation. Its updated knit tongue construction provides better flexibility and extends around the ankle for a more luxurious fit and feel. The midsole is packed with the most cushioning that the series has offered to date. By adding more FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning and using our new PureGEL™ technology, this trainer creates a lighter and softer cushioning experience.
Style #: 1012B545.400
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Engineered knit upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathabilityAt least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technologyPureGEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-offOrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light conditionsASICS LITE rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug outsole rubber improves durability