GT-1000 11 LITE-SHOW
270 g/9.5 oz
The GT-1000™ 11 LITE-SHOW™ shoe is designed to help improve your visibility when running in low-light conditions. It features reflective accents that allow you to be seen by oncoming traffic more easily. FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning in the midsole is tuned with a lower density than the previous version. Teamed with GEL™ technology, this combination creates softer landings and smoother transitions. LITETRUSS™ technology is placed on the midsole’s inside angle to reduce pronation. It helps produce a more supportive stride while keeping overpronation at bay.
Style #: 1011B676.300
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditionsExternal heel counter improves the fit and helps increase stability
- Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable footholdLITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorptionRearfoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfortAt least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technologyReflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light settings
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves the outsole durabilityASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used