270 g/9.5 oz
Our key focus for the GT-1000™ 11 shoe was to make it softer and smoother. Designed for an active lifestyle, this shoe is functional for running or wearing to the gym.
FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning in the midsole is tuned with a lower density than the previous version. Teamed with GEL™ technology, this combination creates softer landings and smoother transitions.
LITETRUSS™ technology is placed on the midsole’s inside angle to reduce pronation. It helps produce a more supportive stride while keeping overpronation at bay.
Style #: 1011B354.004
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Engineered mesh upperImproves breathability and wraps the foot with a soft feel
- External heel counterImproves the overall fit by providing a better foothold and helps increase stability
- LITETRUSS™ TechnologyImproves medial support and midfoot integrity
- FLYTEFOAM™ Cushioning TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption
- Rearfoot GEL™ technologyImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- OrthoLite™ X-30 SocklinerProvides soft step-in comfort