KINSEI BLAST LE 2
315 g/11.1 oz
The GEL-KINSEI™ BLAST LE 2 shoes are designed for distance runners seeking a smooth stride. Our focus for this trim level approach was to make this design look as good in the streets as it does on race day. Influenced by technical performance, the upper's Nexkin mesh material evolves the design with improved ventilation to help your feet keep cool. An arrangement of GEL™ technology and FF BLAST™ cushioning create a soft yet responsive step. After easing into the landing phase, the shoe propels you forward with a smooth transition. The midsole's shape is inspired by a samurai's curvaceous katana sword. With a Pebax plate in the center, this feature redirects your movement forward and gives your run a faster feel.
Style #: 1011B592.400
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Nexkin mesh upper improves airflow to help your feet keep coolAt least 20% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technologyPebax propulsion plate helps redirect the runner’s energy forward and create a faster feel
- FF BLAST™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive reboundFF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning generates lightweight impact absorption and good durability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrikeOrthoLite™ sockliner offers soft step-in comfort
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light conditionsStrategic outsole engineering improves grip and durability
- AHARPLUS™ outsole improves durability