SKY ELITE FF 2
Add to cart options
Colour: White/Deep Ocean
Size: Size Guide
The SKY ELITE™ FF 2 indoor shoe's superior cushioning gives you the confidence you need to elevate your game. It's designed to help you jump higher while providing the comfort you need to land softly.
The shoe’s new TWISTRUSS™ technology is strategically placed to help you jump higher but still provides the comfort you need to play confidently and land comfortably. Thanks to the superior cushioning of the shoe's FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology, you'll experience a softer landing, while the rearfoot GEL™ technology provides maximum shock absorption to reduce the impact on your joints.
How does the SKY ELITE™ FF 2 indoor help you jump higher and land softer?
- TWISTRUSS™ technology is strategically placed to increase your jumping force, so you can jump higher.
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology in the shoe's midsole provides superior cushioning, which delivers a soft landing each time.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology provides maximum shock absorption to reduce the impact on your joints, keeping you playing and landing comfortably.
What else makes the SKY ELITE™ FF 2 shoe stand out?
This shoe is designed to elevate your game, and we’ve spent hours testing and perfecting it at our Institute of Sports Science (ISS) in Japan. The SKY ELITE™ FF 2 indoor shoe includes additional features to support you during your game, which you’ll find listed under ‘Tech & Features’ below.
- TWISTRUSS technologyIncreases jumping force and helps players transition horizontal power to vertical power without losing energy.
- FLYTEFOAM Propel technologyProvides increased impact absorption and responsiveness for a softer landing.
- Rearfoot GEL technologyProvides maximum shock absorption to create a softer feel on landing and reduce impact on joints.
- Curved heel shapeAllows athletes to move more smoothly and set themselves up for a more powerful jump.
- Wider flex grooves in the outsoleHelps provide better flexibility.
- Separated outsole designHelps produce more stable landings.
- DYNAWRAP technologyHelps support side-to-side movements.
- Designed with the environment in mindWe've used less water and carbon emissions to produce the shoe’s sockliner. Better for you, better for the environment.