SOLUTION SPEED FF 2
The SOLUTION SPEED FF™ 2 tennis shoe is built for speed and provides unmatched flexibility for an energised on-court experience. Our lightest model yet, it's the ultimate choice if you're an all-court tennis player looking for a fast and flexible shoe.
The shoe's updated TWISTRUSS™ technology gives you the flexibility you need to move freely, and it’s lightweight, so it won't slow you down. We've added a new two-piece outsole to give you a lighter and more flexible feel, plus we've included our lightweight FLYTEFOAM™ technology to support your fast footwork.
How does the SOLUTION SPEED FF™ 2 shoe provide more flexibility and help you move faster?
- TWISTRUSS™ technology ensures flexibility so you can move faster to cover more ground on the court.
- New two-piece SPEED SOLE™ outsole is lightweight and flexible, helping you move across the court with ease.
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology in the shoe's midsole keeps the shoe lightweight to enable quick and easy movement.
What else makes the SOLUTION SPEED FF™ 2 shoe stand out?
This shoe is designed with speed and flexibility in mind - we’ve spent hours testing and perfecting it at our Institute of Sports Science (ISS) in Japan. The SOLUTION SPEED FF™ 2 tennis shoe includes additional features to support you during your game, which you’ll find listed under ‘Tech & Features’ below.
- TWISTRUSS technologyEnsures flexibility so you can move faster to cover more ground on the court.
- SPEED SOLE outsoleCreates a lightweight and flexible feel.
- FLYTEFOAM technologyKeeps the shoe lightweight to allow ease of movement and provides cushioning for better shock absorption and a softer landing.
- FLYTEFOAM Propel technologyProvides increased impact absorption and responsiveness for a softer landing.
- ASICSGRIP technologyImproves traction on the court
- Rearfoot GEL technology
- Provides maximum shock absorption to create a softer feel on landing and reduce impact on joints.AHARPLUS rubber
- Improves durability.Designed with the environment in mind
- We've used less water and carbon emissions to produce the shoe’s sockliner. Better for you, better for the environment.