Before you register please ensure you have read and understood the terms and condition of the Professional Buyers Program below. For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*ASICS Professional Buyers Programme – Terms & Conditions
1. Registration is valid for one calendar year. Re-registration may be requested at any time. Members will be notified via email when re-registration is required.
2. ASICS NZ has the right to approve and cancel memberships at our discretion.
3. Membership to the PBP entitles you to 40% off 4 pairs of shoes per calendar year on asics.co.nz (2 pairs per season). Promo codes will be emailed to members and can be used once only one pair of shoes. Discount will be applied at checkout.
4. Goods purchased via redemption of the PBP discount are for members personal use only. Product can not be purchased for others and is not available for re-sale. Failure to comply may result in the termination of your membership.
5. Products purchased using the PBP will not be able to be exchanged or refunded due to change of mind or the incorrect size being ordered.
6. Members are responsible for correctly entering the supplied code and ensuring the discount is applied. ASICS will not supply any refunds for discounts not applied.
7. If you wish, you are able to access, change and update information ASICS has about you at any time by contacting ASICS, subject to the terms of the Privacy Act. You understand that ASICS will endeavour to respond to your request within 30 days and that ASICS may be contacted via email at email@example.com.
9. You consent to receiving information (including via email) about the PBP, including details of other literature, events and special offers or promotions related to ASICS or health professionals.