Online Purchase Returns Policy
We offer 30-Day Free NZ Returns
At ASICS, we understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased from our online store. To assist you in the returns process, we have set out the ASICS Online Purchase Returns Policy and Returns Process below.
Please refer to the Terms of Sale on this Site for the meaning of capitalised words and expressions not otherwise defined in this document.
ASICS NZ offers free returns for all items purchased online through this site, provided that purchases comply with the rules and process set out below.
We advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before destroying packaging or removing any attached tags.
If you return an Online Purchase, it must be:
- the original online purchase
- unworn and unused
- in the original packaging, boxes and tags intact
- in a new saleable condition
- returned within 30 days of when you received the order
All return requests must be approved by a member of our ASICS customer services team before they are returned (as per Returns process below).
If you believe that your delivered product differs from what you ordered, you can return the product subject to your compliance with the 'Returns Process' set out below.
Products purchased from this website cannot be returned to any retail store.
1. Email us at email@example.com with your order number, name, contact number, the product you wish to return, and the reason for return.
2. Our customer services team will contact you by email to confirm if your return request has been approved. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by phone to obtain details required to process your request. All products being returned should match the conditions outlined in the 'Returns policy' (above).
Please return all packaging supplied with the product being returned.
3. Once we've received the product and verified that it fits with the description of the problem or issue you supplied, we will:
(a) If the product is deemed faulty as determined by ASICS, the product will be replaced or exchanged and all freight and handling charges will be borne by ASICS (both from you and to you).
(b) If the product is not deemed to be faulty as determined by ASICS, the product will be returned to you and all freight and handling charges (to you) will be borne by ASICS.
4. ASICS will endeavour to complete the verification process and the actions set out in paragraph 4 above within 7 business days of the receipt of the returned products. If you fail to obtain written authorisation from ASICS to return a product ASICS will not process your request. The product will be returned to you and all freight and handling charges (to you) will be borne by ASICS.
Please note that returns will only be accepted if the request meets all necessary criteria as requested and disclosed to ASICS customer service and complies with our Returns policy (above).
Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd is the authorised distributor of ASICS product within New Zealand. We are not able to guarantee authenticity or warranty for products not distributed by us. For a list of authorised ASICS resellers in New Zealand, please visit our store locator.