Effective as of May 1, 2022
I. Classifications of Information Collected
The information we collect is personal information that includes your name, mailing address, email address, date of birth, credit/debit card information (and related payment information), and/or telephone/cellphone number. We also collect information that identifies you as an individual and other information associated with it.
We collect several categories of information, from different sources:
A. Information Provided by You: We collect the information you provide to us once you:
(1) create an account with us
(2) make a purchase;
(3) contact us via any customer service method;
(4) participate in customer research, surveys, sweepstakes or promotions;
(5) subscribe for email, text, or other messages;
(6) download or use our Site;
(7) file a claim or participate in investigations regarding claims or losses; or
(8) otherwise, communicate information to us.
B. Information We Receive from Third Parties.
We may receive information from third-party sources or sources that help us update, improve, and/or analyze our records or data, perform marketing and research services or detect online attacks and fraudulent activity.
C. Passively Collected Information When You Use our Site. We may collect “User Activity Details” through Cookies and other similar or related technologies. “Cookies” are text files with a limited quantity of data when you visit our Site via your browser.
E. Other Information. We may also collect information that does not identify and is not associated with your Personal Details. We may de-identify details, so it no longer identifies you. We can aggregate and use such information to engage in marketing and other activities that do not use customers’ personal information and is outside the scope of this Policy.
II. Your Options
We give our customers several options regarding our collection, use and disclosure of personal information:
A. Unsubscribe to Email. You may unsubscribe to future email communications by sending an email to our customer service, with the words “PERSONAL DATA” in the subject line, at
Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our system. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communication during this time. We may still contact you to respond to an inquiry about our transactions such as sales confirmation, shipping notifications, recalls, product information, service notices and account maintenance even after unsubscribing to our emails.
B. Disabling Cookies. We personalize your experience on our Site and social media accounts based on your interactions with us and elsewhere through your internet interactions. However, you may choose to access our Site and social media accounts without accepting certain Information Technologies on your device(s). You may choose not to or modify some elements that are tailored specifically to you and provided to you based on your browsing history. If you opt to restrict those Information technologies, you can still access our site and social media accounts but may not take full advantage of some of the features. You may also turn off cookies and change your browser settings to manage your third-party tracking.
C. Location Details. Information Technologies may collect your general location information by using your IP address and specific location information (latitude and longitude) from your browser when you visit our Site. You may choose not to allow or use specific location information when prompted by your browser or by managing your browser settings. Please note that such options do not limit our liability to use your general location that is obtained via your IP address.
D. Request for Deletion of Personal Records. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data via email to email@example.com. when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
III. Use of Your Information
Your Personal Information aren’t generally disclosed to unaffiliated third parties without your prior consent although we may disclose details to third parties in some cases, as may be permitted by law. Your Personal Information are also made available to our affiliates, related entities, and partners for them to process the Personal Data for their own benefit, for the same purposes as indicated below.
We use your Personal Information in ways abiding by this Policy and applicable laws in the following ways:
1. Accomplishing, delivering, and communicating with you about requests for details and orders for products.
2. In connection with our loyalty programs.
3. Processing payments, returns and other related transactions.
4. Conducting surveys, contests or promotions.
5. Registering customer accounts.
6. Providing customer service.
7. Conducting research and analysis.
8. Informing you about our products and promotional details, including product returns.
9. Helping us to enhance our products, Site and social media accounts.
10. To promote our products to you and those of our partners which we think may interest you.
11. Protecting the security of our Site.
12. As may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection.
In doing so, we may:
- Combine the details we collected in accordance with the methods previously mentioned;
- Combine certain personal information and non-personal information collected online and offline, including information collected from third parties;
3. Disclose such information within our company (and affiliates);
4. Retain your information for no longer than two (2) years to offer you products, comply with legal duties, resolve issues, and enforce agreements;
5. Collate the information we gather and retain it for no longer than two (2) years within the company and our service providers;
6. Process user activity information to relate with your activities on our Site and social media accounts;
7. Use your general location information for marketing purposes and monitor our marketing campaigns' effectiveness.
IV. How We Disclose Your Details
We may share your information (including Personal Information) with the following categories of third parties:
1. Providing products or services to our affiliates, related entities, and partners for the same purposes as described above;
2. Shipping and payment card processors; and
3. To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, including law enforcement requests.
In these cases, we ensure that your personal information is disclosed on a confidential basis, and always subject to the applicable rules and regulations of the Data Privacy Act or other applicable data privacy laws.
We use various security measures to help protect Personal Information during the transactions we process, and we maintain. Our Site applies encryption technology to protect Personal Information that we use across the internet. Customers’ online account and password are protected with restricted access.
Our Site is a “general audience” site and not directed toward children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 without express parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian and think we have unauthorized information about your child under the age of 18, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. Third-Party Links
Our Site and our social media accounts may link to other sites that we have no control over. You may also have visited our Site through a link or an advertisement on another site. In such cases, the site you linked from may collect information from users who click on the link. These other sites are administered by their own privacy policies which you should review when visiting such sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
VIII. Access to and Control over your Personal Information
You are afforded certain rights in relation to your personal data under the Data Privacy Act. We would like to ensure that we have your consent to continue to collect, use, and disclose your personal information for the purposes that we have identified. You have the right to be informed of these specific rights, to object to the processing of your Personal Information, to access, update and correct, your Personal Information and to withdraw your consent and/or edit your consent preferences at any time.