COURT FF 3 NOVAK
The COURT FF™ 3 tennis shoe is modeled after Novak Djokovic’s playing style. These shoes are designed to help you swing stronger and recover quicker between shots.
Novak has a zero-step shot. This means that he’s swinging his racquet when he lands. By increasing the outsole’s contact area, the shoe creates a stable landing and reduces the load placed on the body. As a result, you’re able to put more energy into generating a powerful swing.
For a smoother crossover step, this shoe allows you to perform quicker turns in a shorter timeframe. With good outsole grip and a TWISTRUSS™ support system, you can push off the ground with more force. This helps you quickly recover and get back to your ready position more smoothly.
- FLYTEFOAM™ technologyProvides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption
- Forefoot GEL™ technologyImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- TWISTRUSS™ technologyImproves quickness and cutting motions
- PGUARD™ technologyHelps increase durability in the outsole's toe and heel area
- MONO-SOCK™ constructionHelps improve stability
- AHARPLUS™ rubber outsoleImproves durability
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology