Men's Running Shoes
The DynaFlyte 2 has been discontinued.
Let us help you find another great ASICS product to meet your needs. Click below.View Similar Items
252 g/8.9 oz
Designed For Underpronation Neutral
Foot TypeHigh arches
Push OffThe pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
Considered InjuriesPlantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the groundThe outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The momentum continues. Building on the success of the original DynaFlyte™ shoe, our speed-fueling update is ready to jet. ASICS DynaFlyte™ 2 model presses repeat on full-length FlyteFoam® midsole technology and adds ""wings"" in the form of a new Adapt Mesh™ upper, for increased breathability, decreased overall weight and reduced chance of blisters. DynaFlyte™ 2 model is here to give you superb, responsive cushioning with a lightness you might never have thought possible. Prepare to accelerate.
Style #: T7D0N.0601
- FlyteFoam® Midsole TechnologyOur FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Seamless ConstructionThe use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Discrete EyeletsIndependently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Removable SocklinerA sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Ortholite® X-40 SocklinerThis premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC.)
- SpevaFoam™ 45 LastingEmploys 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Adapt Mesh™ TechnologyUniquely multi-functional mesh fabrication that provides support and flexibility for a secure and unrestricted fit.
DynaFlyte 2 is rated out of 5 by 33.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bad bunny from Good pick, you won’t regret it. Fits to size and comfortable. The quality is good. Would recommend!
Date published: 2020-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by E Nygma from Light and comfortable As usual ASICS is my only sneaker brand and almost every time perfect
Date published: 2020-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carrie22 from Cool shoes! Beautiful shoe, bought a size too big (15), my son will grow into them as he is a 14 at age 14 and no where near done growing.
Date published: 2020-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ariel P from DynaFlyte 2 - Great fit This fits really well and are very light on the feet, I would purchase again.
Date published: 2020-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dawn T from Supportive shoe. Love these shoes. Very supportive and cushioned. I have had plantar fasciitis surgery on both feet and these shoes are very comfortable and allow me to be able to workout and do cardio with no pain.
Date published: 2020-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Irakly from Comfort and visual Amazing. I would highly recommend. The best quality.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nestor04 from Comfortable This is a really nice running shoe. No complaints.
Date published: 2020-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by K Wilson from Nice and light These are a great fitting shoe out of the box. They feel really light and so far, they have been very stable and helped my run times get better over the last week since I've gotten them. I like the colors as well, they should hold up well in the dirt. I was moving from another ASICS so I knew the fit would be good.
Date published: 2020-05-21
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
- reviews, product