Add to cart options
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The GEL-CONTEND™ 7 running shoe provides excellent cushioning for runners seeking a combination of durability and support. Designed with an engineered mesh upper, this application stretches with the foot's natural motion and creates an excellent fit. The synthetic stitching on the overlays helps create a more supportive foothold. By following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to color the sockliner. The reliable cushioning stems from rearfoot GEL® technology, a durable AMPLIFOAM™ midsole, and an ORTHOLITE™ sockliner that are each designed to improve comfort and provide excellent shock absorption. Following the natural progression of the foot, GUIDANCE LINE™ technology helps generate a more natural and consistent stride. Additionally, the flex grooves in the outsole increase the shoe's flexibility during your step-creating a more natural feel from footstrike to toe-off.
- GEL® TechnologyCushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- Engineered mesh upperImproves airflow.
- Ortholite® SocklinerMoisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC).
- Flex grooves in the outsoleStrategically located grooves in the outsole improves flexibility
- Synthetic stitchingSynthetic fiber stitching on the overlays improves support
- AmpliFoam™ MidsoleEngineered to maintain durability at softer densities, providing better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability ideal for natural running.
- Guidance Line®Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Forefoot outsole wrapImproves lateral stability