Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The GEL-CONTEND® 8 running shoe provides good cushioning, support, and durability.
A jacquard mesh upper stretches with the foot's natural motion and creates a comfortable fit. Meanwhile, the synthetic stitching on the overlays helps create a more supportive foothold.
The midsole features GEL® technology and AMPLIFOAM™ cushioning. These technologies help increase durability while creating a softer feel underfoot.
Style #: 1011B492.002
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology cushioningImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
- Jacquard mesh upperImproves airflow.
- OrthoLite™ socklinerOffers excellent step-in comfort.
- Flex grooves in the outsoleImprove flexibility.
- Synthetic stitching on the overlaysImproves support.
- AMPLIFOAM™ cushioningHelps improve durability.
- GUIDANCE LINE™ technologyProvides a more consistent stride.
- At least 20% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology