GEL-Cumulus 20 SP
241 g/8.5 oz
Designed For Underpronation Neutral
Foot TypeHigh arches
Push OffThe pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
Considered InjuriesPlantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the groundThe outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Inspired by the natural phenomenon of the Northern Lights, this special seasonal pack radiates energy. GEL-Cumulus® celebrates its 20th anniversary with premium technology and a refined design that offers optimal support and comfort for runners of all levels. A FlyteFoam® midsole teams up with rearfoot GEL® cushioning for a smooth, lightweight ride that maintains full contact with the ground. Its jacquard mesh upper elevates the styling and forms to your foot for a fit that feels customized just for you.
Style #: 1012A124.400
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) TechnologyASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam® Propel TechnologyASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole TechnologyOur FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FluidRide® MidsoleASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line® Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Seamless ConstructionThe use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Discrete EyeletsIndependently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- AHAR® OutsoleAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Ortholite Sockliner
- SpevaFoam™ 45 LastingEmploys 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ReflectivityContains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.