269 g/9.5 oz
Designed For Neutral Underpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeHigh arches
Push OffThe pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
Considered InjuriesPlantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the groundThe outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
Run further than you thought possible with the GEL-CUMULUS® 21 Knit running shoe from ASICS. The shoe is designed to help cushion and support your feet when running long distances. It features two midsole foams: one for lightweight softness and another that adds more spring to your step. This shoe also has rear and forefoot GEL® technology for premium level shock absorption. Our GUIDANCE LINE™ technology helps you run more efficiently, while the internal heel counter holds your foot in position for added support. The flexible knit upper provides a comfortable fit and a more personalized feel. This feeling is exhibited because of the sockliner that molds to the shape of your foot for added comfort. The GEL-CUMULUS® 21 Knit comes with a durable outsole that reduces wear at key impact areas while reflective details on the outside of the upper boost your visibility in low light conditions.
Style #: 1011A809.001
- Knit Upper
- FLYTEFOAM® Propel TechnologyASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- AHAR® OutsoleAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- EVA SocklinerRemovable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- Guidance Line® Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) TechnologyASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.