GEL-CUMULUS 23 G-TX
309 g/10.9 oz
Designed For Neutral Underpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeHigh arches
Push OffThe pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
Considered InjuriesPlantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the groundThe outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
The GEL-CUMULUS® 23 G-TX shoe helps you focus on the distance ahead as you move towards your personal best. It's a high-mileage trainer that's designed to make your stride smoother and your mood brighter. This shoe's combination of GORE-TEX™ technology and engineered mesh helps repel water while keeping your feet dry and comfortable. Creating a softer feel underfoot, this shoe features an updated GEL® technology unit in the heel that allows you to experience cloud-like comfort. Meanwhile, the FLYTEFOAM® cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight and propels your stride forward with a smooth transition.
Style #: 1011B257.001
- GEL® TechnologyCushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- Gender-specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses different compression ratesGender-specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses different compression rates
- Engineered mesh upperEngineered mesh upper
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditionsReflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
- FLYTEFOAM® TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning.
- GORE-TEX™ upper helps keep feet dry in wet conditionsGORE-TEX™ upper helps keep feet dry in wet conditions